Certificate fees ():
1. You must bring a government issued driver's license or photo identification. NO EXCEPTION - NO PHOTO ID - NO CERTIFICATE.
2. You are also required to bring the print-out of the "Congratulations" page at the end of the course or a print screen of your completed sessions page to the test area with you.
3. You should also bring your MVA notice/referral letter - if you received one (and you still have it).
4. Test Area personnel are only available at the posted times.
5. You will be required to complete a written final exam. You can review or retake the course on-line for FREE until you pass.
If you fail to receive a passing grade of 80% or better on the Driver Improvement final test, the MVA requires
that you wait at least 24 hours before you will be allowed to re-take the test.
This applies to BOTH classroom and Internet, and ALL schools. We will not collect your fee until you pass the test.
6. Payment - We accept .
Cancellation Policy: Our policy is not to cancel unless there is an extreme weather condition. In this situation, the cancellation will be posted immediately to the TEST AREAS link under the corresponding test location.
Be aware, only the Test Areas listed below have the Log-in/Log-out verification that proves you completed your on-line program. No other driving school has access to your information.
IMPORTANT - If your schedule does not allow you to complete the final exam at a designated "test area", do not take this on-line clinic.